RV series Characteristics
- RV – Sizes:–150
- Input Options: with input shaft, With Square flange,With Input Flange
- Input Power 0.06 to 11 kW
- RV-Size from 030 to 105 in die-cast aluminium alloy budy and over 110 in cast iron
- Ratios between 5 and 100
- Max torque 1550 N.m and admissible output radial loads max 8771 N
- Aluminium units are supplied complete with synthetic oil and allow for universal mounting positions, with no need to modify lubricant quantity
- Worm wheel: Copper (KK Cu).
- Loading capacity in accordance with: ISO 9001:2015/GB/T 19001-2016
- Size 030 and over are painted with RAL 5571 blue
- Worm gear reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRVpower+NMRV, JWB+NMRV
- NMRV, NRV+VS,NMRV+AS,NMRV+VS,NMRV+F
- Options: torque arm, output flange, viton oil seals, low/high temperature oil, filling/drain/breather/level plug,Small gap
Basic models can be applied to a wide range of power reduction ratios from 5 to 1000.
Warranty: One year from date of delivery.
|Output Speed Range:
|Output Shaft Dia.
|Applicable Motor Power:
|With Inline AC Motor
|With Square flange
|With Input Shaft
|With Input Flange
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Drive Co.,Ltd,the predecessor was a state-owned military mould enterprise, was established in 1965. CHINAMFG specializes in the complete power transmission solution for high-end equipment manufacturing industries based on the aim of “Platform Product, Application Design and Professional Service”.
Starshine have a strong technical force with over 350 employees at present, including over 30 engineering technicians, 30 quality inspectors, covering an area of 80000 square CHINAMFG and kinds of advanced processing machines and testing equipments. We have a good foundation for the industry application development and service of high-end speed reducers & variators owning to the provincial engineering technology research center,the lab of gear speed reducers, and the base of modern R&D.
Quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for Excellence With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
3. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection; responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective measures
to prevent recurrence.
4. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend;
found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
5. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of
customer expectations and needs.
6. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the product
is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.
|Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Worm and Worm Wheel
Common Problems and Troubleshooting for Worm Gearboxes
Worm gearboxes, like any mechanical component, can experience various issues over time. Here are some common problems that may arise and possible troubleshooting steps:
- Overheating: Overheating can occur due to factors such as inadequate lubrication, excessive loads, or high operating temperatures. Check lubrication levels, ensure proper ventilation, and reduce loads if necessary.
- Noise and Vibration: Excessive noise and vibration may result from misalignment, worn gears, or improper meshing. Check for misalignment, inspect gear teeth for wear, and ensure proper gear meshing.
- Leakage: Oil leakage can be caused by damaged seals or gaskets. Inspect seals and gaskets, and replace them if necessary.
- Reduced Efficiency: Efficiency loss can occur due to friction, wear, or misalignment. Regularly monitor gearbox performance, ensure proper lubrication, and address any wear or misalignment issues.
- Backlash: Excessive backlash can affect precision and accuracy. Adjust gear meshing and reduce backlash to improve performance.
- Seizure or Binding: Seizure or binding can result from inadequate lubrication, debris, or misalignment. Clean the gearbox, ensure proper lubrication, and address misalignment issues.
- Worn Gears: Worn gear teeth can lead to poor performance. Regularly inspect gears for signs of wear, and replace worn gears as needed.
- Seal Wear: Seals can wear over time, leading to leakage and contamination. Inspect seals regularly and replace them if necessary.
If you encounter any of these problems, it’s important to address them promptly to prevent further damage and maintain the performance of your worm gearbox. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and addressing issues early can help extend the lifespan and reliability of the gearbox.
How to Calculate the Input and Output Speeds of a Worm Gearbox?
Calculating the input and output speeds of a worm gearbox involves understanding the gear ratio and the principles of gear reduction. Here’s how you can calculate these speeds:
- Input Speed: The input speed (N1) is the speed of the driving gear, which is the worm gear in this case. It is usually provided by the manufacturer or can be measured directly.
- Output Speed: The output speed (N2) is the speed of the driven gear, which is the worm wheel. To calculate the output speed, use the formula:
N2 = N1 / (Z1 * i)
N2 = Output speed (rpm)
N1 = Input speed (rpm)
Z1 = Number of teeth on the worm gear
i = Gear ratio (ratio of the number of teeth on the worm gear to the number of threads on the worm)
It’s important to note that worm gearboxes are designed for gear reduction, which means that the output speed is lower than the input speed. Additionally, the efficiency of the gearbox, friction, and other factors can affect the actual output speed. Calculating the input and output speeds is crucial for understanding the performance and capabilities of the worm gearbox in a specific application.
Preventing Backlash in a Worm Gearbox
Backlash in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced accuracy, positioning errors, and decreased overall efficiency. Here are steps to prevent or minimize backlash:
- High-Quality Components: Use high-quality worm gears and worm wheels with tight manufacturing tolerances. Precision components will help reduce backlash.
- Proper Meshing: Ensure the worm gear and worm wheel are properly aligned and meshed. Improper meshing can lead to increased backlash.
- Preload: Applying a small amount of preload to the worm gear can help reduce backlash. However, excessive preload can increase friction and wear.
- Anti-Backlash Mechanisms: Consider using anti-backlash mechanisms, such as spring-loaded systems or adjustable shims, to compensate for any inherent backlash.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication can reduce friction and play a role in minimizing backlash. Use a lubricant that provides good film strength and reduces wear.
- Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain the gearbox to identify and address any changes in backlash over time.
It’s important to strike a balance between reducing backlash and maintaining smooth operation. Consulting with gearbox experts and following manufacturer guidelines will help you optimize your worm gearbox’s performance while minimizing backlash.
editor by CX 2023-09-28