RV Series CHINAMFG Output Worm Gearbox
NMRV 571-150 worm gear box with flange and electric motor
NMRV+NMRV Double Stage Arrangement Reduction Gear Box
RV Series Worm Gearbox
worm speed reducer
nmrv worm gear motor
Including RV / NMRV / NRV.
Main Characteristic of RV Series Worm Gearbox
RV series worm gear reducer is a new-generation product developed by CHINAMFG on the basis of perfecting WJ series products with a compromise of advanced technology both at home and abroad.
1. High-quality aluminum alloy, light in weight and non-rusting.
2. Large in output torque.
3. Smooth running and low noise,durable in dreadful conditions.
4. High radiation efficiency.
5. Good-looking appearance, durable in service life and small volume.
6. Suitable for omnibearing installation.
Main Materials of RV Series Worm Gearbox
1. Housing: die-cast aluminum alloy(frame size: 571 to 090), cast iron(frame size: 110 to 150).
2. Worm: 20Crm, carbonization quencher heat treatment makes the surface hardness of worm gears up to 56-62 HRX, retain carbonization layer’s thickness between 0.3 and 0.5mm after precise grinding.
3. Worm Wheel: wearable stannum bronze alloy.
|When working, great load capacity, stable running, low noise with high efficiency.
|Gear Box’s Usage Field
|7.5-100, the double gearbox is more
|Blue, Silver or as customers’ need
|Iron or Aluminium
|Carton with Plywood Case or as clients’ requirement
|For various mortor or double input/output shafts can be equipped
Packing & Delivery:
Our company :
AOKMAN was founded in 1982, which has more than 36 years in R & D and manufacturing of gearboxes, gears, shaft, motor and spare parts.
We can offer the proper solution for uncountable applications. Our products are widely used in the ranges of metallurgical, steel, mining, pulp and paper, sugar and alcohol market and various other types of machines with a strong presence in the international market.
AOKMAN has become a reliable supplier, able to supply high quality gearboxes.With 36 years experience, we assure you the utmost reliability and security for both product and services.
1.Q:What kinds of gearbox can you produce for us?
A:Main products of our company: UDL series speed variator,RV series worm gear reducer, ATA series shaft mounted gearbox, X,B series gear reducer,
P series planetary gearbox and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducer, more
than 1 hundred models and thousands of specifications
2.Q:Can you make as per custom drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers.
3.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% Advance payment by T/T after signing the contract.70% before delivery
4.Q:What is your MOQ?
A: 1 Set
Welcome you contace me if you are interested in our product.
Our team will support any need you might have.
|Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Hardened Tooth Surface
What are the Noise Levels Associated with Worm Gearboxes?
The noise levels associated with worm gearboxes can vary depending on several factors, including the design, quality, operating conditions, and maintenance of the gearbox. Here are some key points to consider:
- Design and Quality: Well-designed and high-quality worm gearboxes tend to produce lower noise levels. Factors such as gear tooth profile, precision manufacturing, and proper alignment can contribute to reduced noise.
- Gear Engagement: The way the worm and worm wheel engage and mesh with each other can impact noise levels. Proper tooth contact and alignment can help minimize noise during operation.
- Lubrication: Inadequate or improper lubrication can lead to increased friction and wear, resulting in higher noise levels. Using the recommended lubricant and maintaining proper lubrication levels are important for noise reduction.
- Operating Conditions: Operating the gearbox within its specified load and speed limits can help prevent excessive noise generation. Overloading or operating at high speeds beyond the gearbox’s capabilities can lead to increased noise.
- Backlash: Excessive backlash or play between the gear teeth can lead to impact noise as the teeth engage. Proper backlash adjustment can help mitigate this issue.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including gear inspection, lubrication checks, and addressing any wear or damage, can help keep noise levels in check.
It’s important to note that while worm gearboxes can produce some noise due to the nature of gear meshing, proper design, maintenance, and operation can significantly reduce noise levels. If noise is a concern for your application, consulting with gearbox manufacturers and experts can provide insights into selecting the right gearbox type and implementing measures to minimize noise.
Diagnosing and Fixing Oil Leakage in a Worm Gearbox
Oil leakage in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced lubrication, increased friction, and potential damage to the gearbox components. Here’s a step-by-step process to diagnose and fix oil leakage:
- Inspect the Gearbox: Perform a visual inspection of the gearbox to identify the source of the leakage. Check for oil stains, wet spots, or oil pooling around the gearbox.
- Check Seals and Gaskets: Inspect the seals, gaskets, and O-rings for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. These components are common points of leakage.
- Tighten Bolts and Fasteners: Ensure that all bolts, screws, and fasteners are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can create gaps that allow oil to escape.
- Replace Damaged Seals: If you find damaged seals or gaskets, replace them with new ones. Use seals that are compatible with the operating conditions and lubricant.
- Check Breather Vent: A clogged or malfunctioning breather vent can cause pressure buildup inside the gearbox, leading to leakage. Clean or replace the breather vent if necessary.
- Examine Shaft Seals: Check the shaft seals for wear or damage. If they’re worn out, replace them with seals of the appropriate size and material.
- Use Proper Lubricant: Ensure that you’re using the correct lubricant recommended for the gearbox. Using the wrong type of lubricant can cause leaks.
- Apply Sealants: In some cases, applying a suitable sealant to the joints and connections can help prevent leaks. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper application.
- Monitor Leakage: After addressing the issues, monitor the gearbox for any signs of continued leakage. If leakage persists, further investigation may be required.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule that includes checking seals, gaskets, and other potential leakage points. Timely maintenance can prevent future leakage issues.
If you’re unsure about diagnosing or fixing oil leakage in a worm gearbox, consider consulting with a professional or gearbox manufacturer to ensure proper resolution.
What is a Worm Gearbox and How Does It Work?
A worm gearbox, also known as a worm gear reducer, is a mechanical device used to transmit rotational motion and torque between non-parallel shafts. It consists of a worm screw and a worm wheel, both of which have helical teeth. The worm screw resembles a threaded cylinder, while the worm wheel is a gear with teeth that mesh with the worm screw.
The working principle of a worm gearbox involves the interaction between the worm screw and the worm wheel. When the worm screw is rotated, its helical teeth engage with the teeth of the worm wheel. As the worm screw rotates, it translates the rotational motion into a perpendicular motion, causing the worm wheel to rotate. This perpendicular motion allows the worm gearbox to achieve a high gear reduction ratio, making it suitable for applications that require significant speed reduction.
One of the key features of a worm gearbox is its ability to provide a high gear reduction ratio in a compact design. However, due to the sliding nature of the meshing teeth, worm gearboxes may exhibit higher friction and lower efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes. Therefore, they are often used in applications where efficiency is not the primary concern but where high torque and speed reduction are essential, such as conveyor systems, elevators, automotive steering systems, and certain industrial machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-07